Key Cloud Trends:
- Rapid adoption continues across cloud service areas with large increase in multi-cloud strategies
- Container technology usage grows, further enabling multi-cloud
- Companies innovate at their own pace with hybrid solutions
- Cybersecurity threats increase with cloud migration
When making the decision to migrate a software portfolio to the cloud, one of the first and most critical decisions is figuring out which applications and workloads would benefit from optimization and re-architecting before moving to the public cloud versus those applications that would not.
Cocolevio conducts a cloud readiness assessment, classifying your application into one of five migration strategy categories, based on our assessment of the application in its current state and your business goals.
- Rehost “Lift and shift,” a simple approach, requires very few application changes. Still, it does not take
advantage of many of the public cloud benefits.
- Refactor Refactoring involves application modification which allows for some benefits of public cloud,
such as elastic compute.
- Revise A significant application revision lets the application support a modern, cloud-oriented capability
without it actually becomes a native cloud application.
- Rebuild Rebuilding is the process of taking an existing application and completely rebuilding it focusing
on a cloud native architecture.
- Replace There are plenty of situations where a legacy application can be replaced by a SaaS application
thus negating the need for the organization to even consider a cloud migration strategy for that legacy
Cocolevio’s workflow automation expertise helps you never miss a task again. It also helps you concentrate on getting more work done and focus on the things that matter.
Over the years we saw that businesses that focus on workflow automation are more efficient, save time and money, and minimize the likelihood of errors. We also observed that automating inefficient processes will only magnify the inefficiency. Therefore, Cocolevio’s approach is to first evaluate the target processes, make improvement recommendations and then design the appropriate workflow automation solution.
In the process of designing your workflow automation solution, we are also evaluating:
- Data quality, management & governance processes, including aspects related to Data Mining and/or
- ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) integration requirements
- The use of AI as an opportunity to extract more value
Letting Cocolevio assist with workflow automation should lead to:
- More streamlined communications – workflow automation improves internal communications, which
turns into lower rate of employee turnover and higher employee satisfaction.
- Better visibility and accountability – everyone should know what tasks they are responsible for.
- Reduced costs – workflow automation inherently reduces errors, especially employee errors, which means
saving companies from costly expenses associated with human errors.
- Improved workplace efficiency – saving time and avoiding costly expenses are only two of the major
factors contributing to higher efficiency.
To summarize, workflow automation gives you a better picture of the different tasks and makes it easier to identify areas for improvement and increases overall productivity.
Cocolevio’s expert team specializes in building composite applications. These solutions tie together smaller pieces of existing applications into one larger mashup, resulting in a composite application tailor-made to a specific customers needs. Composite applications:
- Simplify development and maintenance
- Cost less than custom software
- Reduce risk by avoiding lock-in and using tested code
- Shorten time-to-value, getting you where you need to be faster
Your Tech, Your Way
The Cocolevio team brings decades of experience solving business and technology issues for major corporations all around the world. We leverage this experience to provide you objective, technology-agnostic consulting. This means we will never push one particular cloud provider or software vendor over another.
Customers value Cocolevio as a technology-agnostic business partner: we are not beholden to any particular technology platform, product or vendor. Our only goal is to help you succeed, regardless of what software or technology platform you choose.
Making it happen
Cocolevio provides custom software development services to help you execute on your vision. You only pay as software functions and features are completed (“story points”), rather than large upfront payments hoping you get what you asked for months later. Our customers value the rapid feedback loop and transparency.
Tried-and-true composite applications
It’s a fact that great design drives great companies. Today’s users are savvy enough that research shows: Right now, quality, affordable, easy to use software is readily available for credit card processing, CRM, account management, identity and access management and more. There is no need to rebuild these basic components when they are accessible and inexpensive. We focus on building your unique software on these commodity building blocks, getting you up and running faster.
By leveraging the APIs that are available with most modern cloud based software services, it is possible to build truly innovative systems which can disrupt the incumbents in many areas. For instance, being able to use simple API-based payment processors, it is very easy to create mobile applications for checkouts. T his negates the need for legacy point-of-sale solutions.
*Google, Stirling Research, and SmithGeiger research study: thinkwithgoogle.com
Technical Staff Augmentation
Our staff augmentation business allows you to augment the capacity of your organization on a short or long-term basis, adding skilled, technical team members in a flexible way. Whether you have specific technology roles to fill or need help determining the gaps on your team, let Cocolevio hire and employ the resources, then contract them to you, cutting down on the time and cost it takes to bring new hires onboard.
Why staff augmentation?
Very technical or niche technology-related roles can be hard to fill. This is especially true when the required expertise or function does not already exist in your organization. Let Cocolevio own the administrative aspects of the hiring process so you can focus on the team’s core technical and operational responsibilities. Staff augmentation offers many of the benefits of outsourcing but with much of the control of in-house operations:
- Reduce time and effort around recruiting
- Lower employee-related costs
- Eliminate need for infrastructure investment
- Operate beyond current geographical limitations
- Maintain control over candidate selection
- Manage day-to-day contractor responsibilities and priorities
- Integrate contractors into team and organization
Is staff augmentation right for my organization?
If you are considering staff augmentation, understanding when it is most appropriate is critical. There are instances, for example, where business context and deep institutional knowledge are required, making the use of contractors virtually impossible. There are other instances where projects are related to larger, long term initiatives where the upfront investment in permanent talent will yield a better return. Cocolevio can help you to evaluate these factors and determine the right staff augmentation model for your organization. Partner with us to grow your team using flexible labor if you want to:
- Bridge the gap between meeting current capacity needs from new operations and the building out of a permanent team & structure
- Meet temporary operating capacity spikes related to projects, seasonality, customer demand increases, etc.
- Temporarily leverage a specialized skill set that is not currently possessed in-house
- Meet particular business, financial or strategic goals (e.g., time to market)