LOCATION: Austin, TX
Cocolevio is currently recruiting a Software Sales Representative to help generate new business opportunities by identifying and converting warm leads into qualified opportunities through targeted marketing campaigns. Working as a liaison between the enterprise sales and marketing teams, the Software Sales Representative is crucial in creating new business opportunities for Cocolevio.
Who We Are… Cocolevio is a modern technology solutions company, and our vision is to enable a future where all businesses—whether they are a David or a Goliath—have the modern technology they need to compete in their market. Our mission is to help companies of all sizes leverage modern technologies—cloud, AI, IoT, Big Data–to grow, increase profitability, and improve operational efficiency.
• Develop outbound sales campaigns (phone, email, etc.) to attract customers.
• Work closely with Marketing and Sales Teams to implement targeted sales and marketing efforts.
• Follow-up on any marketing qualified leads.
• Research prospective clients.
• Develop a regimen for brainstorming new ideas and approaches that are designed to increase sales and relay client feedback.
• BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
• Persistent and consistent sales mentality.
• Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs; B to B and B to C.
• Proven ability to work independently and drive new client acquisition initiatives without hand-holding.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Cocolevio is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.